- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 50 min
- Servings 20
- pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- cup butter, softened
- Betty Crocker™ green gel food color
- container Betty Crocker™ Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Betty Crocker™ cinnamon imperials and Betty Crocker™ decors, as desired for decorating
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil.
- 2In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. With moistened fingers, press dough in bottom of pan.
- 3Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4Cut tree shape from baked cookie. If you need help, create a tree template. Place the template on the baked cookie and cut around it using a sharp knife.
- 5Stir food color into frosting as desired. Decorate cookie tree with frosting and candies.
Giant Christmas Tree Cookie